Garden parrot aviary 2m2 mixed roof.
These aviaries are ideal for parrots, macaws and large parakeets. The spacing of the meshes is designed so that your pet can climb along the walls without the spacing being too wide and risking injury.
The mesh thread is large enough that parrots and parakeets can prick with their beaks without damaging the aviary. As well as the paint is very resistant to animal solicitations and is not toxic to your parrot or parakeet.
These modular IMOR aviaries allow you to offer your parrot, ara, or large parakeet a living space in the garden and you can share with your bird all the moments of socialization that these large hand-raised birds need.
These IMOR aviaries are provided without decoration accessories but you can easily set them up and install perch toys and other Java trees that you can easily find on the market.
- 2 mesh panels for parrots aviary. Ref: 053.030
- 2 opaque panels for parrot aviary. Ref: 053.025
- 1 mesh panel with door. Ref: 053.035
- 1 panel with revolving feeder. Ref: 053.040
- 1 flat floor. Ref: 053.090
- 1 initial mesh panel. Ref: 053.130
- 4 floor clamps for parrot aviary. Ref: 053.045
- 18 panel clamps for parrot aviary. Ref: 053.050
- 2 parrot feeders. Ref: 010.145
- 26 black ferrules
- 6 threaded black ferrules
- 6 bolts 60x10
Accessories not included
You might also like