- All shipments will be delivered within a maximum of 15 working days. Orders received after 08:00h in the morning will be processed the next day.
- All orders received from Friday to Sunday or holiday will begin to be processed the next business day.
- The transport agency will make up to 2 attempts to deliver the package to the address indicated in the order. In the case of not being able to contact with the customer after 2 attempts of delivery, the package will remain in the delegation of destiny a maximum of 6 days from the date of the last attempt of delivery, so that the customer can pass to pick it up by the delegation. After these 6 days and if the customer has not gone through the delegation to pick up the package, it will be returned to our facilities.
- If after 2 delivery attempts, the package is returned to "The Jardinpet" because the agency has not located the customer, it will be the same customer who assumes again the shipping costs.
- On public holidays in the Andalusian Community or Spain, no shipments will be sent.
- On weekends there are no deliveries.
- If there is no stock left of an item, the order will be sent when "The Jardinpet" replenishes stock. In this case, the customer will be notified by email.
- If, once the order has been received by mail, "The Jardinpet" observes that there is no stock left of any of the products requested, the customer may request payment of the article or change it for another or wait for the replenishment of stock to take place.
- “The Jardinpet" reserves the right to cancel any order.
- Once sent the package, the change of delivery address or recanalization of the same by mistake of the customer to enter the postcode, is a cost of 7.6€. If the customer is not going to be at the initial address and does not wish to pay the transport agency the 7.6 € change of address cost, your package will be left at the destination agency closest to your home so you can pick it up.
- We do not ship to PO Boxes under any circumstances.
- The days of promotions or offers, shipments can be delivered up to a period of 20-30 working days.
- The products that are added to the cart within the web, are not reserved, if another customer finishes the purchase before, there is the possibility that the product appears as sold out.
Exchanges and Returns:
- Exchanges can be made for another model provided we have in stock or you can opt for a voucher with the amount of the item, within a maximum of 14 calendar days from the day of receipt of the order.
- The costs of exchange and return are the responsibility of the customer, the customer being able to carry out the management comfortably from the section "Returns" of our web or sending the article by the agency that considers always to paid postage. In the event that the customer does not make the return through our section "Returns” but sending the package by the agency that best suits them, if the goods are lost or damaged in this process, is the responsibility of the customer and cannot make the exchange or return.
- The destination address for exchanges and returns is: Nave IMOR, P.I. " El Garrotal", Street D, nº 1,3 and 5. Zip code: 14700 Palma del Río (Córdoba), Spain.
- “The Jardinpet" reserves the right not to accept the change, if once received the article, it was in bad condition, used, broken, or in inadequate conditions.
- The changes are subject to the availability of the product, if there is no stock of the same article, will be exchanged for another article or a voucher with that amount.
- Exchange and return vouchers do not expire. "The Jardinpet” reserves the right to cancel the same.
- In the case of repayment, will be made the payment of the amount by the same means with which you have made the purchase either PayPal or credit/debit card. The repayment will not be able to be made, passed 14 days from the date of accomplishment of the order.
Infringement of AUTHOR RIGHTS:
- In the case of use of ANY of the photos or images belonging to "The Jardinpet", will proceed to the immediate report of the author of the theft for violation of copyright.
- The information and personal data provided by our customers receive the treatment established in Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, on the Protection of Personal Data. Manuel Obrero Ruiz, sa, is responsible for the correct use of these data and recognises its customers' right to access, rectify, cancel and oppose the use of their data. To do so, they must send a letter indicating their wish to exercise this right to the address indicated below or by sending an e-mail to email@example.com or by ordinary post to the following address: Manuel Obrero Ruiz, s.a., P.I. "El Garrotal", Street D, nº 1, 3 and 5, Zip code: 14700 Palma del Río (Córdoba), Spain.