1. IDENTIFICATION DATA
In compliance with the duty of information contained in Article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the following data are reflected: the company owner of web domain is Manuel Obrero Ruiz, s.a (hereinafter "The Jardinpet", residing for these purposes in P.I "El Garrotal", Street D, Nº. 1, 3 and 5, VAT number: ES-A14026215 registered in the Mercantile Registry of Cordoba. Contact e-mail: email@example.com
The access and/or use of this portal of "The Jardinpet" attributes the condition of USER, who accepts, from said access and/or use, the General Conditions of Use reflected here. The Conditions will be applicable independently of the General Contracting Conditions which, in their case, are obligatory to be complied with.
3. USE OF THE PORTAL
www.jardinpet.com provides access to a multitude of information, services, programs or data (hereinafter, "the contents") on the Internet belonging to "The Jardinpet" licensors to which the USER may have access. The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the portal. This responsibility extends to the registration that was necessary to access certain services or content.
In this registration the USER will be responsible for providing truthful and lawful information. Because of this registration, the USER may be provided with a password for which he/she will be responsible, committing to make diligent and confidential use of it. The USER undertakes to make appropriate use of the contents and services (such as chat services, discussion forums or newsgroups) that "The Jardinpet" offers through its portal and including but not limited to not to use them to (i) engage in illegal activities, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order; (ii) disseminate content or advertising of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal, advocacy of terrorism or offensive against human rights; (iii) causing damage to the physical and logical systems of "The Jardinpet", its suppliers or third parties, introducing or spreading on the network computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause the aforementioned damage; (iv) attempting to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages. "The Jardinpet" reserves the right to withdraw all comments and contributions that violate respect for human dignity, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that threaten youth or childhood, public order or security or that, in its opinion, are not suitable for publication. In any case, "The Jardinpet" will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through forums, chats, or other participatory tools participation.
In accordance with Article 12 of European Regulation 2016/679 on Data Protection, we inform you that your personal data will be incorporated into the information system "Customers" owned by Manuel Obrero Ruiz, s.a..: VAT number: ES-A14026215. These data will be treated with the purpose of managing your orders and to be able to realize personalized offers to you, reason for which the totality of the information that we ask you is necessary. You have the right to access, rectify, cancel and oppose the use of your data. To do so, they must send a letter indicating their wish to exercise this right to the address indicated below or through an email addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org or by ordinary mail to the following address: Manuel Obrero Ruiz, s.a, P.I. "El Garrotal", Street D, nº 1,3 and 5, Zip code 14700 Palma del Río, (Córdoba), Spain.
Use and Collection of Information
- Collection of information: On this site we collect your personal information in different ways. The purpose of collecting your personal information is to provide an effective, efficient and personalized service.
- Order Registration: Before using certain parts of the site or placing product orders, you must complete an online registration form. During registration, you will be asked to provide us with certain personal information such as name, billing and shipping address, telephone number, email address, and credit card number. This information is used for billing purposes, to contact you about your order, and for internal marketing purposes.
- o Email addresses: Various locations on the site allow you to enter your email address in order to subscribe to our newsletter and being informed or benefiting from exclusive promotions.
- Log files: The website server automatically recognizes the Internet URL from which you access the site. We may also log your Internet Protocol ("IP") address.
- Use of Information and Disclosure
- Internal Use: We use your personal information to process your order and provide you with the appropriate service. In the same way your information helps us to improve and create a product according to your tastes.
- Communications with you: We will use your personal information to communicate with you about the site and your orders and deliveries. In addition, we may send you an email confirmation when you register with us. We may also send you information about offers, promotions or news that we believe may be of interest to you. You can unsubscribe or unsubscribe from future emails at any time.
- External Use: We do not sell, rent, or disclose our customers' personal information. Your personal information will only be given to the person in charge of the treatment established by the company as determined by the Personal Data Protection Law.
- Data security: The site incorporates physical, electronic and administrative procedures to safeguard the confidentiality of your personal information, including Secure Sockets Layer ("SSL") for all financial transactions through the site. We use SSL encryption to protect your personal information online, and we also take steps to protect your personal information at our facilities. Access to your personal information is completely restricted. Only duly authorized employees have access to your personal data for the performance of their duties. Finally, we have third company services providers for the physical security of some of our hardware equipment. When you visit the site, you access servers that are maintained in a secure physical environment and an electronic firewall.
5. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
"The Jardinpet" by itself or as assignee, is the owner of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as the elements contained therein (by way of example, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts; trademarks or logos, combinations of colours, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), ownership of "The Jardinpet" or its licensors.
All rights reserved by the virtue of the provisions of Articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Law on Intellectual Property, are expressly prohibited the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including its mode of making
available, all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorization of "The Jardinpet". The USER undertakes to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights owned by "The Jardinpet". You may view the elements of the portal and even print, copy and store them on the hard drive of your computer or on any other physical support provided it is, solely and exclusively, for your personal and private use. The USER shall refrain from deleting, altering, evading or manipulating any protection device or security system installed on the pages of "The Jardinpet".
6. EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY
"The Jardinpet" is not responsible, in any case, for damages of any nature that could cause, by way of example: mistakes or omissions in the contents, lack of availability of the portal or the transmission of viruses or malicious or harmful programs in the contents, despite having taken all technological measures necessary to prevent it.
"The Jardinpet" reserves the right to make unannounced changes it deems appropriate in its portal, may change, delete or add both the content and services provided through the same as the form in which they are presented or located on its portal.
If www.jardinpet.fr provides links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites, "The Jardinpet" will not exercise any control over such sites and content. In no case will "The Jardinpet" assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to a foreign website, nor guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, breadth, veracity, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any such hyperlinks or other Internet sites.
Anyway, the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
9. RIGHT OF EXCLUSION
"The Jardinpet" reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and/or the services offered without notice in advance, at its own request or at the request of a third party, to those users who do not comply with these General Conditions of Use.
"The Jardinpet" will pursue the breach of these conditions and any misuse of its portal exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond in law.
11.MODIFICATION OF THE PRESENT CONDITIONS AND DURATION
"The Jardinpet" can modify at any time the conditions determined here, being duly published as they appear here.
The validity of these conditions will depend on their exposure and will be valid until duly published. that are modified by others.
12. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
The relationship between "The Jardinpet" and the USER will be governed by the Spanish regulations in force and any controversy will be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Cordoba.
Information regarding online dispute resolution pursuant to Art. 14 Para. 1 of the ODR (Online Dispute Resolution Regulation):
The European Commission gives consumers the opportunity to resolve online disputes pursuant to Art. 14 Para. 1 of the ODR on one of their platforms. The platform (http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr) serves as a site where consumers can try to reach out-of-court settlements of disputes arising from online purchases and contracts for services.