Garden aviary for parrots 2m2 two sloping roof sections
These aviaries are ideal for parrots, macaws and large parakeets. The spacing of the meshes is designed so that your pet can climb along the walls without the spacing being too wide and risking injury.
The mesh thread is large enough that parrots and parakeets can prick with their beaks without damaging the aviary. As well as the paint is very resistant to animal solicitations and is not toxic to your parrot or parakeet.
These modular IMOR aviaries allow you to offer your parrot, ara, or large parakeet a living space in the garden and you can share with your bird all the moments of socialization that these large hand-raised birds need.
These IMOR aviaries are provided without decoration accessories but you can easily set them up and install perch toys and other Java trees that you can easily find on the market.
- 2 mesh panels for parrots aviary. Ref: 053.030
- 2 opaque panels for parrot aviary. Ref: 053.025
- 1 mesh panel with door. Ref: 053.035
- 2 sloping roof panels. Ref: 053.065
- 4 roof supports (2 left. ref: 053.060 & 2 right ref: 053.055)
- 1 panel with revolving feeder. Ref: 053.040
- 4 floor clamps for parrot aviary. Ref: 053.045
- 18 panel clamps for parrot aviary. Ref: 053.050
- 2 parrot feeders. Ref: 010.145
- 24 black ferrules
- 4 threaded black ferrules
- 4 bolts 60x10
- 18 bolts with nuts and washers 5mmx10mm
- 2 bolts 5mmx30mm with washers and wingnuts
Accessories not included
You might also like